Rural Aid’s free webinars to help support and inspire the community, and help prepare for post COVID-19 can be accessed here.
The webinars currently available are:
- What makes a great town?
- Building good businesses in small towns
- The role and opportunities of tourism in a post-COVID world
- The role leadership plays in developing resilient communities
- Finding your community asset base – you’ll be surprised what you have
- Grants for your community
- All things leadership, resilience and recovery
- Tips and tricks for all things small business
- Youth leadership in rural and regional Australia