Local businesses can now register to attend free Australian Tax Office (ATO) Small Business Webinars.
In support of the 2020 NSW Small Business Month (October), the ATO is proudly delivering its Small Business Webinar Series for local businesses in partnership with Mid-Western Regional Council.
The webinars will run for an hour from 12pm to 1pm each Wednesday from October through early December:
- 7/10/2020 – Starting a Small Business – register here
- 14/10/2020 – Running a Home-Based Business – register here
- 21/10/2020 – Budgeting for Your Commitments – register here
- 28/10/2020 – Cash Flow for Small Business Success – register here
- 4/11/2020 – Digital Options for Your Small Business – register here
- 11/11/2020 – Tax Support for Small Business – register here
- 18/11/2020 – Considering your small business viability – register here
- 25/11/2020 – Closing Your Small Business – register here
- 2/12/2020 – Hospitality: Recording Expenses (GST) – register here
- 9/12/2020 – Hospitality: Recording Income (GST) – register here