- This event has passed.
Why you keep running out of cash
Everyone knows that starting and running a business requires cash. For staff, marketing, working capital, and everything else. Growing a business requires even more. But few people understand that a company that tries to grow too fast can run out of cash—even if its products or services are great successes. Often, paradoxically it is because they are a great success! If you want to avoid running out of cash, you need to understand your cash conversion cycle and how to improve this. Join Wayne Wanders in our 1 hour webinar as he explains why you keep running out of cash.
– What the cash conversion cycle is.
– How to measure your cash conversion cycle.
– Practical tips on how you can improve your own cash conversion cycle.
Your Presenter: Wayne Wanders
Wayne has been a fully qualified Chartered Accountant for over 35 years. The last 20 of these years has been working one on one with start-ups and other small and medium business owners as a trusted business advisor.
Skilled in analysing business financial performance and cash flow. This in turn allows Wayne to help business owners to understand the real drivers of their business so they pull the right levers to profitably grow their business.
One of Wayne’s core strengths is that he is a strategic thinker. Considering issues from multiple perspectives and sorting through the clutter to find the best option moving forward. Or in Wayne’s words, why think outside of the box when you can just make the box bigger.
Wayne has also developed his own systems and processes to help businesses grow profitably. (When you meet Wayne, ask him about his bucket system).
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.