- This event has passed.
Why cyber security is integral to protect your business
Small businesses are particularly at risk when it comes to cyber-attacks. It’s important for small businesses to have a cybersecurity strategy to protect their own business, their data and their customers from cyber threats. Join Susie Jones, co-founder of Cynch Security as she explains the importance of cyber security for small businesses.
The webinar will include:
– Data protection rules, expectations and trends
– The shifting expectations regarding security and how to use it as a growth tool
– Quick and easy tips to get started
– Where to go for further assistance
Meet your presenter: Susie Jones
Susie Jones is co-founder and CEO of Cynch Security, an Australian-owned and managed cybersecurity firm that offers software-as-a-service solutions designed specifically for micro and small business owners. Small businesses are increasingly falling under the watchful eyes of procurement teams and so Cynch not only supports SMBs to protect their data and systems, but also to use their security as a growth tool.
This webinar is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded
– Places are limited for this webinar
– This event is for all NSW businesses