- This event has passed.
What’s it worth?
CREATIVE COSTING, PRICING AND SHARING YOUR WORTH
Working out what to charge for creative products and services can be a colossal challenge. Where to even start? What’s It Worth is a practical workshop that covers the basics of figuring out the price point for creative work, including calculating costs and understanding what the market can bear. What’s It Worth is vital for anyone struggling to understand the value of their own work, and how to share that value with others.
Participants will also discuss the larger issues of:
– Understanding budgets, including the value of time;
– The psychology of pricing;
– Where cost and price overlap and intersect;
– Understanding the marketplace (and market research);
– Creating loss leaders and more.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
– Lifetime access to a dedicated WHAT’S IT WORTH Dropbox folder full of additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
– Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
– The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.
All questions are welcome in this relaxed, safe and inclusive workshop. Participants are also encouraged to share their own experiences and network with their fellow practitioners.
Ideal For: Creative freelancers, established practitioners, arts organisations.