- This event has passed.
Website for Creatives
A website is so much more than a passive online portfolio display. It can be a centralised place to showcase services, a marketing tool to share stories, and an educational platform to help clients understand your craft. TALKING ABOUT… YOUR WEBSITE is a practical and comprehensive workshop that examines the best ways for creatives to present their websites, with real-life examples of best practice, and helpful resources for DIY design.
Tips that will be shared include:
– Why? Outlining the goals for your website;
– Making a Site Map and organising the content;
– Do It Yourself or Hire a Designer? The pros and cons of each;
– Choosing the best platform for a DIY website;
– Thinking SHOP not GALLERY.
Resources and links will be shared throughout the workshop to help guide participants.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
– Lifetime access to a dedicated TALKING ABOUT… YOUR WEBSITE Dropbox folder full of additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
– Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
– The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.
All questions are welcome in this relaxed, safe and inclusive workshop. Participants are also encouraged to share their own experiences and network with their fellow practitioners.
Ideal For: Creative freelancers and businesses, arts professionals, creative organisations.