- This event has passed.
The Customer Experience your key to a successful business
In order for your business to not only survive but thrive, you need customers – people who regularly buy your product or service. Discover how you can reduce customer churn, achieve higher customer satisfaction and build a loyal customer base, and increase your revenue.
Creating a positive customer experience will build loyalty and significantly increase your revenue at little or no expense to you. So, what are the key attributes you need to succeed? Discover what you can do to successfully build your loyal customer base and keep them coming back for more.
You will learn:
• The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
• About the Customer Loyalty Ladder and where your customers are on their journey with your business
• How to define your Value Proposition and understand your competitive advantage
You will leave the session:
• Knowing the 6 most common customer expectations and how you might incorporate them into your business.
• Able to deliver a customer experience that will enhance your business and increase your sales
• Understanding the Lifetime Value of your customers and the importance of a customer – focused business.
About the presenter: Janine has been involved in her family operated businesses from childhood, growing up on the family farm and helping with her family owned national coach line and travel service.
Over the course of her career, Janine has enjoyed creating and developing a number of businesses from startup, and has assisted other business owners to develop and manage their operations. She has worked in recruitment, childcare, personal and leadership development, business consulting, retail, travel, architecture, construction and IT.
In addition to her small business experience, Janine holds a Diploma of Business Development and a Diploma of Business (Marketing).
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.