- This event has passed.
Street smart customer communication
This webinar is about upping your game on the tried and tested street-smart low/no cost methods of marketing communications in light of the trends and shift in consumer food attitudes.
We revisit the tried and tested to see how they have changed and may be adapted; we uncover the hidden psychology of menu design and best practice in online reviews as a way to connect with customers; we learn about how Facebook and Instagram should be used to communicate your value to them; how you can get free exposure in online and offline media; the best way to communicate with the food tourists; use email and chatbots to best advantage.
• Low cost street smart Marketing Methods to Drive Foot Traffic to Your Venue
• No cost/low cost street smart marketing
• The Hidden Psychology of Menu Design
• Best Practice in Managing Online Reviews
• Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn tips
• Online and offline food media and influencer outreach
• Connecting with the Food Tourism Sector
• Email & Chatbot Marketing
Presenter: Viktoria Darabi superpower is helping food businesses, destinations and regions turn food, beverage, culinary and tourism trends into profits. She does this by providing insights and helping them create connections, events and activities to market their products, passions, skills and stories to excite existing and entice new customers. Along with her Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism qualification, she has developed a keen eye for current and future trends in entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and gastronomy and blends a marketer’s mind with an entrepreneur’s spirit. Viktoria has been an advisor for small businesses affected many types of disruption including COVID- 19, bushfires, competition, new technologies, infrastructure developments and globalisation.
– This webinar is limited to 50 attendees
– This is an online ZOOM event suitable for all NSW. Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
– The joining link for this online webinar will be emailed directly to you from the Business Connect confirmation email. Please check your junk folder for this email.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.