- This event has passed.
SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERCLASS
As part of Mudgee Region Tourism’s commitment to industry development across the region, registrations are now open to participate in a series of new workshops as part of our Visitor Experience Virtual Masterclass series, proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with Mid-Western Regional Council.
We have engaged our long-time creative solutions partner, Klick X, to deliver a highly engaging and action-oriented series of virtual Masterclasses pitched at business decision-makers, middle line management + intermediate users of social media to elevate your visitor experiences and in turn profitability.
The Social Media Masterclass is a 3 hour session presented by Victoria Bowness // Klick X Global Social Lead.
Vic will help you understand how to pivot your social media strategy in the current climate and create a social media strategy that makes impact to reach + grow your ideal audience with confidence. This masterclass is best suited to intermediate users of social, it will help you streamline your processes and save you time by using tools and strategies to create and publish your content, as well as introduce an ads strategy to reach more of your target audience.
You’ll learn how to:
- – Navigate the current social media landscape – opportunities and areas for growth
- – Explanation of the strengths and demographics of each of the most popular social media platforms
- – Formulate a content strategy – ideas for content, what you should post, different content types and how often you should post
- – Improve engagement on your content – likes, comments, clicks and views
- – How to create a content calendar and a posting schedule
- – How to use your social channels to encourage visitation
- – How to create a hashtag strategy
- – How to engage your ideal audience
- – Social media content tools to save you time
- – Adapt a Growth strategy – how to grow your social channels
- – How to read insights and use the data strategically to improve your social media performance
- – How to set up ads, recommended ad content, laser targeting and budget requirements
When: Tuesday, 17 November 10am to 1pm
Interactive Virtual Masterclass via Zoom