- This event has passed.
Social media made easy
Social media has changed the way we communicate, connect, and collaborate with our customers. It helps businesses reach their customers better, create brand awareness, build customer loyalty and so much more. Whether you’re new to social media or just want to upskill, our social media session has you cover. Join expert, Mathew Slavica, in this 2-hour workshop to learn how to use social channels like Facebook and Instagram to their full potential.
In this session we will cover:
• How to set up your social media profiles correctly
• How to create content that gets engagement
• How to track your audience and find new markets
• How to test advertising on a limited budget
• How each social media platform is different but the same
• What social media platform to use for B2B and B2C
• How the algorithms work
• What is a frictionless customer journey and why that matters
• Can social media grow your business (examples)
Meet your presenter: Mathew Slavica
Mathew leads a team of client directors and creatives focussed on delivering brand growth via digital.
The execution of Digital Stand’s strategies has helped sell out a 16k person event in only a few hours, another client achieved $8m of sales in one day, and the company launched an Australian band’s second album producing a top 10 ARIA on release, followed by 2 sold out national tours, and three songs hitting the Triple J annual top 100. And a lot more!
Mathew has been featured globally numerous times on LinkedIn, Social Media Week New York and a range of other digital publications. He believes the consumer is closer to the brand than ever before, and those who move fast hold the key to the future brand growth.
This session is provided by Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded.