- This event has passed.
Social media for creatives
DOES SOCIAL MEDIA HURT YOUR BRAIN?
Social media is a complex and challenging marketing tool for a lot of creatives, who find it hard to strike the balance between constantly talking about themselves and ignoring the platforms entirely!
This friendly and up-to-date workshop covers the basics of how to kickstart marketing using social media, with a focus on the main tools at your disposal and the strategy behind the socials.
We’ll also cover:
– Understanding your Brand online
– Understanding your Tribe
– Choosing the right platform for your clients
– Tips and tricks on staying up to date … and much more!
Social Media for Creatives is tailored specifically to creative people who want to make the most of their marketing, for themselves and their professional practice.
What do I get?
All participants of this workshop also receive:
– Printed materials to help in class;
– Lifetime access to a dedicated Social Media for Creatives dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
– Access to a website full of links and resources to help you get ahead in their creative business.
You also get free advice!
All NSW participants are entitled to 4 x 1 hour CHAT sessions, with a creative industries business advisor, 100% subsidised by Business Connect and therefore at no cost to you (no, there’s no catch!).
Who should enrol?
This workshop is ideal for recent graduates, freelancers and anyone struggling with the business aspects of their creativity.