- This event has passed.
Social Media 101
With over 20.50 million social media users in Australia in 2021, it’s vital for small businesses to be using social media platforms. Join Realise Business Advisor, Yesica Alfonso in this one-hour session as she explains how you can use social media to increase your brand awareness and grow your business.
– Learn what different channels are available for small businesses
– Find out how to retain and engage followers and increase your following
– Learn how to create content, how to schedule content and how often you should post
– Learn the best ways to engage with influences
– Learn the basics on Facebook advertising.
About your presenter: Yesica Alfonso
Yesica has a mission to empower small businesses and start-ups to unlock their full potential so they can thrive and make the most out of the digital era. For over 6 years, she has made an impact in the industry by being the voice of truth for businesses and start-ups. Yesica has a background in Strategic Marketing through Google and Facebook Ads, Website Analytics, and Graphic Design and she enjoys sharing this knowledge with small businesses to help them succeed.
This online workshop is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government Program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run or grow your small business.