Retail 101 – online
This webinar is aimed at people wanting to start a retail business – online.
Are you ready to open an online shop and not sure how to go about ordering, pricing and dealing with hidden issues?
– How much to pay for an online shop and ongoing expenses
– How to create a start-up budget and what the hidden costs are
– Finding, connecting, and building relationships with suppliers.
– How to order and how much. Dealing with minimum orders from suppliers
– To drop-ship or not. To 3PL or not.
– Payment and Inventory systems
– Postage – what are the real costs and when to offer free postage.
– Customer service – tips on how to keep them coming back to you
Your Presenter: Amanda Warrington
Amanda has owned and sold a variety of businesses over the last 20 years, and recognises from a business owner perspective, the value of tailored business advice and support.
Amanda is passionate about working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them achieve their goals and develop plans to take their business to the next level.
In her Business Advisor role at Realise Business, she has worked with entrepreneurs and business people from a large variety of industries and at all stages of their business. Her hands-on business experience is in retail, wholesale, import/export, product development, healthcare and creative industries.
Who is this for?
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.