- This event has passed.
Redefining success in tough times
The events of the last two years have shone a light on what’s important in life. Now is the time to redefine what success looks like for you, your business, and your team, and reset your plan to achieve this. By attending this webinar, you’ll discover practical and proven ways to increase your profit and cashflow while maintaining a healthy workplace balance and culture.
– Discover new ways of defining success
– Learn how to calculate your minimum viable sales
– Identify strategies to grow profit and cashflow
– Understand how to create a smart and healthy business
– Learn how to develop a plan for sustainable business success
Meet your presenter: Joanna Stuart
Joanna has a passion for supporting small businesses to achieve Mind Freedom, Time Freedom and Financial Freedom. She has worked across the globe leading large and small finance functions to deliver strategic business goals. She founded Brew Accounting 10 years ago and has gathered an excellent team of professionals together to support you and your small business to grow and prosper.
This session is provided by Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session
– Places are limited for this session
– This event is for all NSW businesses