- This event has passed.
Practical Cybersecurity for SMEs
Cybersecurity – something we all know we need to think about, but where do you start? How do you identify when your business is at risk of or exposed to a cyber-attack? Is it even important for you – after all you’re a small business, nobody’s interested in you!
Presented by our specialist digital business advisor – Hugh McKellar and guest presenter – Sasha Hajenko of Blue Phoenix Systems, this 1-hour webinar on Cyber Security essentials is designed to help protect your business from ever-evolving online threats.
We will cover simple tips and procedures that any business can implement without the needing to be an IT expert.
You will learn:
• Why unique passwords matters and how to manage them
• How to spot a phishing Email scam
• The ASD Essential 8
• Why multifactor authentication matters
• How to protect information with Hard Drive Encryption
At the end of the session you will be able to:
• Develop a password management strategy
• Identify processes for dealing with scam emails
• Talk through Essential 8 and the benefits each item provides
• Enable and manage multifactor authentication
• Enable hard drive encryption
This webinar will take place on Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register.
You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC prior to the webinar. This is an online workshop and the webinar will be recorded and made available to those attending.