- This event has passed.
Your personal brand 2.0
In this online workshop, we will discuss how you can go further to GET KNOWN as an expert within your industry and beyond and leverage tools like LinkedIn to GROW your network and your influence?
In this practical online workshop you will learn:
– Your Profile – The Keys to crafting a persuasive online profile and explore what are you missing here?
– Your Content – How creating authority content will help you to get known as an expert in your industry, and beyond – new lessons to learn.
– Your Connections – How to cultivate connections to specifically target clients and networks to build your business.
About The Presenter: Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn Zerna is a captivating and creative speaker and educator whose presentations immediately translate into action. Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help individuals and teams to stand out in the age of online influence. Having spent over 15 years working with corporate and public sector clients large and small, Kirryn’s passion is to help clients get the attention they deserve and the cut-through they desire.
Kirryn holds a Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In 2017 she was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia and is a contributor to Smart Company, Internet Retailing and Westpac’s Ruby Connection.
This event is funded through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this workshop is not recorded.
– Places are limited to 20 people so please register now before we sell out.