Marketing for your business
This workshop will simplify the marketing process by breaking down and working through the 11 elements of an effective marketing plan. You will discover ways to successfully pivot, diversify and maintain your business momentum to meet changing consumer demand, create a new need, or expand your product or service offerings for growth.
You will discover ways to define and refine target markets to ensure maximum engagement and value for marketing dollars spent.
You will learn:
• Marketing as a process – including the key elements required to develop an effective Marketing Plan
• How to identify and define target markets, marketing channels and marketing strategies for optimal engagement
• Key marketing channels and strategies
You will finish the day with:
• A Marketing Plan checklist
• Four dimensions of target market clarification
• A detailed workbook to guide you through the process of developing your own Marketing Plan.
This webinar has the capacity to host up to 50 people.
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for all NSW. Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording. Click BOOK NOW to register. You will receive the Zoom link in your confirmation email.
About the presenter Deborah Sams – over twenty years marketing experience, developing end-to-end marketing strategies, campaigns and innovative promotional ideas for a diverse range of SME’s and large multi-nationals. As the National Advertising & Production Manager within the film distribution industry Deborah managed national marketing budgets for major film releases. As the Group Manager Consumer in PR consultancies, and in her own consultancy for over 12 years Deborah worked with national accounts, wineries and a diverse range of SME clients in NSW, Qld, SA, and London.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.