- This event has passed.
Market and promote your Podcast
Starting a podcast is the easy part – it is harder to maintain and grow your audience base. Join our guest presenter, Jen Seyderhelm as she provides practical tips to attract guests, create momentum and find opportunities that you may not have considered.
Jen has extensive experience in the broadcasting industry and regularly helps business owners with the essentials of podcasting. Her business, JenXAudio is a premium podcast, voice-over and interview training centre, and she empowers business owners or to be heard, communicate and confidently produce audio for media, online or in front of audiences.
You will discover:
• The channels available to grow your podcast and business reach.
• Clarity around you and your podcast’s message and customer / audience profile.
• The advertising do’s and don’ts.
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• Insider tips around approaching radio, TV and other media channels
• A mindset shift on what it means to be a subject matter expert
• Innovative ideas to attract and retain customers
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources. Suitable for all NSW businesses.