- This event has passed.
Managing Cashflow Essentials – Part A
Part A of a two part series.
Cashflow is the life blood of any business. Money comes in and money goes out. This is the cash flow cycle. Not enough money coming in creates negative cashflow or a cashflow poor business. It is not fun being in this space. To survive in today’s new business “normal” you need to find ways to get to cashflow neutral as soon as you can if you are not there already. This way you will have just enough money to pay your bills. Cashflow neutral creates “breathing space” for you. From this spot you can then build a cashflow positive business cycle so your business can thrive. Learn the key drivers to help build a positive cashflow business. This webinar is for start-ups and established small businesses trying to adapt to the COVID world. Know your Plan B if further business restrictions come in.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* Cashflow fundamentals. What is it and why it is important.
* Planning Your business. Do you even have a business plan?
* Budgeting & record keeping. Computerised or manual bookkeeping?
* Funding your cash flow including Jobkeeper and other Government assistance.
* Managing your cashflow. Understanding the timing of cashflow.
* Planning your regular financial commitments, eg: GST, PAYGW, Super & BAS.
* Tracking your performance. Are you within the “ballpark” or do you have to consider “changing games”