- This event has passed.
Managing cashflow for Agribusiness
We have all heard “cash flow is king” and understand the importance, but what is involved in effectively managing your cash flow? It is more than just Excel spreadsheets and a pocket note pad full of livestock numbers.
Whether you are a veteran farmer or just starting out, this webinar is for you. We will explore strategies and tools you can easily implement to better manage your cash flow to improve your bottom line.
Join Mark Oosterveen, who has over 20 years’ experience within the Ag banking sector, assisting farmers across NSW with their banking and financial needs. Mark will delve into the following topics to prepare you to improve your cash flow today:
• Managing and forecasting cash flow
• Strategies and controls to preserve cash reserves
• Sensitivity analysis of the cashflow
• Livestock and crop schedules
• Monitor and review budgets and forecasts for uncontrolled and / or escalating expenditure
• Determining peak debt levels and funding requirements