- This event has passed.
Managing your Café/Restaurant during Turbulent Times – Part 1
2020 is a year of disruption and turbulence for businesses the world over. Throughout NSW Drought, bushfires and Covid19 have threatened communities and businesses.
Over 2 sessions, our Hospitality Industry Specialist Advisor, Bruce Buchanan will look at ways you can manage your business in times of external threats, identify how bumpy the road ahead looks, how to set strategies to ensure you know where you are heading and ensure you have the tools and skill base to get you through these turbulent times.
Session 1: 3.30 – 4.30pm
Session 2: 6 – 7pm
Participants will learn how to:
• Identify opportunities in turbulent times
• Develop a vision for your business pathway through the turbulence
• Ensure systems and processes are in place to help you achieve your goals
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• A vision of what you want to achieve in your business by December 2020
• Strategies to develop your Turbulence Continuity Plan
• Tools to measure your success