- This event has passed.
Keeping your Café relevant during COVID-19 – Part 2
2020 is a year of disruption and turbulence for businesses the world over. Discover 5 key strategies to help keep your café relevant during Covid19 restrictions.
Over 2 sessions, our hospitality industry specialist advisor, Bruce Buchanan, will guide you through the strategies –
Getting back to basics QSCH – Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Hospitality – the backbone of any successful café
Help diners support you – Showcase ways to keep your business in business
Spread good news – Keep your relationship with your customers positive and engaging, share encouraging messages
Show your Community Spirit – Strategies to promote how you assist your community, first responders, who else?
Get ready to return – Don’t wait! How are you going to return to the market, so that your business is operating how you want, into the future
Session 1: 3.30 – 4.30pm
Session2: 6 – 7pm
You will learn how to:
• 5 strategies to implement in your café to be ready to open or re-open
• Strategies to ramp up your café in the format you want it to be in in the future. Leave the old baggage behind!
• Ensure systems and processes are in place to help you achieve your goals
You will finish the day with:
• Clear strategy guidelines of what to do to open or re-open your café post-Covid19
• Knowledge of how to develop strategies to achieve your future plans
• A 90-day Action Plan to implement