- This event has passed.
How to start a business
Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or simply have an idea and don’t know what to do next, this session is sure to provide you with everything you need to know to setup your new business and hit the ground running. Our expert Business Advisor will be able to assist you in understanding and actioning all the fundamentals to starting your business.
No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich session gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. You’ll learn about what it takes to start, run and grow your business and how to how to make an informed decision about whether owning a business is right for you.
– Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
– Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
– Gain an understanding of – Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
– Become aware of the roles of a business owner.
Meet your presenter: Geoff Silk
Geoff is a businessman and coach who provides business advice based on many years of experience working with new, developing and established businesses, selling products and/or services, to achieve their aspirations and goals. His pragmatic approach has helped hundreds of businesses to flourish and perform successfully.
This session is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
– Please note this session is face to face.
– This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout Sydney, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.