- This event has passed.
How to start a business
Experienced business advisors explain the fundamentals of starting a new business. You will work through a Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover what else you need to do before successfully starting your new venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
You will learn:
• The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
• The fundamentals of starting a new business
• What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Business Start-Up Checklist
• A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
• An action plan to start your business
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources. This webinar will take place on Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register.
You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC the day prior to the event. Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea
About the presenter – In addition to being a business advisor, David is a business enthusiast on several boards & holds a Graduate Certificate in Business, a Graduate Diploma in Business and an MBA.