- This event has passed.
How to start a business
Get your business off the ground at speed. Do you have a business idea but are unsure where to start? Let’s make this year your year for new business success.
Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or simply have an idea and don’t know what to do next, this workshop is sure to provide you with everything you need to know to setup your new business and hit the ground running. Our expert Business Advisor will be able to assist you in understanding and actioning all the fundamentals to starting your business.
No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. You’ll learn about what it takes to start, run and grow your business and how to make an informed decision about whether owning a business is right for you.
– Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
– Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
– Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
– Become aware of the roles of a business owner
Your Presenter: Geoff Silk | Realise Business Advisor
Geoff is a businessman and coach who provides business advice based on many years of experience working with new, developing and established businesses. He interacts diligently with business owners selling products and/or services, to achieve their aspirations and goals. His pragmatic approach has helped hundreds of businesses to flourish and perform successfully.
Who is this for?
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.