- This event has passed.
How to design a new product or service
Whether you have a suite of products and services or are really just getting started, launching something new into the market is a great way to bring new business in the door. In this session, Russell Pearson will show you how you should be designing your new products and services, how to avoid the pitfalls of product marketing and how to get sales before you even launch.
– Learn how to use market feedback to design new products/services
– Discover how to create a suite of options that help customers buy from you again and again
– Create a plan to get your product development and launch in the next 30 days.
About your presenter: Russell Pearson
Insightful and engaging, Russell’s direct style of presenting, training and management have have made him a force for effective change in both digital and offline marketing. A voice for reason in a fad-driven marketplace. Russell informs and inspires business people and their teams, transforming reactive marketing activities into strong proactive marketing departments that drive profits for owners and results for sales teams.
Founder of the Crimson Fox Creative Studios, host of the Marketing Report Podcast, National President of Professional Speakers Australia and father of 3 gorgeous girls.
This online session is provided through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded
– This session is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50.