- This event has passed.
How to create your content plan
The content you post on social media can help shape your brand identity, encourage audience engagement and create lead gen. Ensuring your posting content consistently and professionally is vital for your business success. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in a 1-hour webinar as she uncovers tools and tips you can use to create a content plan.
– Understanding your customer’s journey
– Creating a content plan to use in your business
– Tools you can use for scheduling
– Live demo of Canva
Meet your presenter: Megan Hauptfleisch
Megan is a highly strategic, commercially savvy, and results-focused marketer with over 20 years of marketing management and business consultancy. With a proven track record for driving growth in businesses across B2C and B2B. Her rich knowledge covers a diverse range of industries. As a communication specialist and storyteller, Megan takes audiences on a strategic journey to bring brands to life and aligns teams.
This session is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this session is live and will not be recorded
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout Sydney, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.