- This event has passed.
How to Build a Budget or Forecast
Can you imagine getting into your car in the morning, starting to drive off, but have no idea where you are going? Not even an address to put in the GPS.
No, so why do so many business owners open the door of their business in the morning, not sure where they are going and how they are going to get there? No wonder so many get lost.
If you want to know where your business is going, you need a 3-way budget or forecast and this is what Wayne Wanders will focus on in this session.
– What is a 3-way budget or forecast
– Why your business needs a 3-way budget and forecast
– The difference between a budget and a forecast
– How to prepare your business 3-way budget and forecast
Your Presenter: Wayne Wanders
Wayne has been a fully qualified Chartered Accountant for over 35 years. The last 20 of these years has been working one on one with start-ups and other small and medium business owners as a trusted business advisor.
Skilled in analysing business financial performance and cash flow. This in turn allows Wayne to help business owners to understand the real drivers of their business so they pull the right levers to profitably grow their business.
One of Wayne’s core strengths is that he is a strategic thinker. Considering issues from multiple perspectives and sorting through the clutter to find the best option moving forward. Or in Wayne’s words, why think outside of the box when you can just make the box bigger.
Wayne has also developed his own systems and processes to help businesses grow profitably. (When you meet Wayne, ask him about his bucket system).
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to book. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.