- This event has passed.
Helping small business think big with digital marketing
The Most Successful Small Businesses Think BIG! That’s why we’re helping you go BIG with your DIGITAL presence in this 1.5 hour seminar. We’ll cover small business strategies to get the most out of your website, Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. Join Michael Verghios from Nimbull Digital Marketing. Michael brings success to clients by applying 20 years of thought leadership, he developed across continents, to their digital marketing program.
– Understanding your audience: Demographics & Building a Reporting Framework.
– Paid Search: Google Search Ads and More.
– Web Analytics: Google Analytics. Building and testing killer landing pages.
– Display & Retargeting.
– Social Media Community Building & Content Marketing: Facebook Ads, Hootsuite, Social Calendars, Article Development, Canva & More.
– Email Marketing: Mailchimp campaigns and automation.
Your Presenter: Michael Verghios
– 20 years running the largest digital marketing agencies and eCommerce programs worldwide e.g Dell.com North America.
– 2 Year Board member of 4As of North America (members control more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend).
– Australian media contributor for digital marketing commentary, including 7 News and ABC news radio.
– Michael speaks regularly in Asia and North America, at events such as Ad tech, PubCon, Omma Global, Big Digital and AIMIA. Recent topics include Future Tech, Search, Big Data, Content Marketing and Social Media.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
– This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to book. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.