- This event has passed.
THE GUEST EXPERIENCE MASTERCLASS – DAY ONE
As part of Mudgee Region Tourism’s commitment to industry development across the region, registrations are now open to participate in a series of new workshops as part of our Visitor Experience Virtual Masterclass series, proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with Mid-Western Regional Council.
We have engaged our long-time creative solutions partner, Klick X, to deliver a highly engaging and action-oriented series of virtual Masterclasses pitched at business decision-makers, middle line management + intermediate users of social media to elevate your visitor experiences and in turn profitability.
The Guest Experience Masterclass is a two half-day insights-packed interactive masterclass, presented by Jesse Desjardins, The Guest Experience Map // Klick X Consultant and Kim McKay // Klick X Founder.
Jesse + Kim will show you how to use the latest tools, principles, and mindsets to create strategic breakthroughs with your guest experience. With an extensive collection of best-in-class tools and examples from around the world you’ll leave inspired and ready to lead change within your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- – Align your experience with Mudgee Region’s unique value proposition
- – Better understand your guests before, during and after their visit
- – Design an experience that satisfies your guest’s highest value wants and needs
- – Play to your strengths and design peak guest moments for maximum impact
- – Create breakthrough differentiation and competitive advantage
- – Map out the guest experience to unlock new opportunities
- – The ‘10 Profit Activators’ to create systematic outcomes in your guest experience
- – Move new ideas forward by testing and reducing risk
- – Turn fluffy ideas and discussions into a clear message with a clear direction
- – Lead change within your business
- – With an extensive collection of best-in-class tools and examples from around the world-attendees you’ll leave inspired and ready to lead change within your business
Day One Tuesday 13 October 10am-1pm
Day Two Wednesday 14 October 10am-1pm