- This event has passed.
Golden rules of customer service
• Learn exactly how to keep your customers coming back year after year.
• The secrets behind ‘Hello Medias’ customer journey funnel
• How to apply the Customer journey to your business
• Ensure that whether you’re selling a product, service, or have a bricks & mortar store that your customers are valued and nurtured.
• Learn why the customer journey funnel is your key to a sustainable business.
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS ADVISOR HOST
Derek Tink- Business Connect Advisor
Servicing: New England including Tenterfield, Glen Innes, Guyra, Inverell, Gwydir, Tamworth, Armidale & Narrabri
Derek Tink is a Business Advisor with a focus on regional development. He has experience across a range of industries, spanning agribusiness, tourism, retail and health.
Derek has delivered specialist advice within the region including business development, marketing, digital strategy and organisational management. A passionate ‘regional local’ who is committed to supporting regional and rural business opportunities. Derek is involved with community groups and charity activities across the region.
In addition to his small business experience, Derek holds a Bachelor of Business & Master of Commerce.
ABOUT YOUR GUEST PRESENTER
Kylie from Hello Media, grew her business into two online stores, hundreds of stockists, an overseas distributor & a warehouse … & then sold it! Success! Now she wants to help you! Hello Media will help you grow and strengthen your brand’s relevance and reach.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
– This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.