- This event has passed.
Getting to know the ‘new norm’
Businesses face a very different landscape in 2021. To continue to thrive or even get back on track it’s important to take some time to become familiar with the ‘new norm’. This presentation covers tools you can use to explore how things have changed so you can identify where there may be new roadblocks or opportunities for your business.
• Maintain your brand promise in a changing market.
• Identify changing market conditions and trends using PEST analysis.
• Identify strengths in your current business using SWOT analysis.
• Combine this knowledge to build a comprehensive business plan to optimise business opportunity.
Meet your presenter: Rob Lockhart
Financial Educator, Davidson Institute
Rob has helped thousands of people and organisations improve their financial confidence through delivering Davidson Institute short courses and webinars. His career started almost 40 years ago working with a mid-tier accounting firm. From there he moved into banking and has worked with people and organisations. As a CPA grounded in the realities of finance, he brings a unique insight and understanding to the numbers behind our lives.
This webinar is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this session will be recorded.