Get your business online for free using social media
This interactive session, we will take you step-by-step through key social media platforms and using Canva, show you how to design simple, professional posts or ads, to engage directly with your customers. The focus will be on developing a positive customer experience using social media. Suitable for all NSW businesses.
You will discover:
• Which social media platforms are best for your business and how to navigate your way around them with confidence
• How to use Canva to design simple, professional posts / ads and engage directly with your customers
• Strategies to manage and achieve a positive customer experience
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Social Media Action Plan
• Confidence to use social media and start or improve your business’s social media presence
• An understanding of how you can engage your customers with professional posts, paid ads and sharing strategies
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for local businesses in NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people. Available resources and recording link will be provided.
About the presenter Kris Laird – extensive experience in tourism, hospitality and the ski industry and her knowledge of start-ups, social media and website development has seen her support many businesses, maintain client relationships, solving problems and sharing successes.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.