- This event has passed.
Get more sales with an online digital strategy – Part A
This is a 2 part series – Part A – Thursday 5th November 2020 & Part B – Thursday 12th November 2020
With so many moving parts to online marketing it can be easy to feel overwhelmed. We are thrilled to have presenter Jess Heppell who will help you gain some clarity about where your business will find the best success online, and how to make a plan of attack!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to avoid overwhelm and make sure you are moving ahead in a digital world
• What are the different options in online marketing and what types of results do to they get
• How many different marketing channels you need for your business
• How to calculate the number of sales you will get from a particular marketing channel
• What average website conversion rates are, and why it is important to know what yours is
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER:
Jess Heppell – Designer & Digital strategist – Jess Heppell is a designer & digital strategist who helps businesses get more sales online. After building her Instagram audience to over 35,000 followers Jess is now helping her clients do the same. jessheppell.com.au
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Tony Reardon – Tony has extensive experience working in brand, PR, advertising and design agencies with small-to-medium businesses right through to multi-national brands. He has started or owned several of his own businesses and invested in others so he understands the issues and challenges that entrepreneurs face in the initial incubator phases and the first few years including finding investors.
Tony has the ability to identify the pain points for any new business and knows how to minimise them, ensuring that they stay in good health throughout the early start-up stages. Tony looks for opportunities and welcomes the chance to discuss ideas, look to the future and help to identify the challenges that might lay ahead. In addition to his business experience, Tony holds a Graduate Diploma in Arts (Conflict Resolution), Diploma in Management (Media).