- This event has passed.
FREE ACCESS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES TO REGIONAL GROWTH SUMMIT 2020
#RGS2020 has been designed as a virtual event to bring together business leaders, brands and the regional community to develop lasting economic strength throughout regional Australia. On Wednesday May 27th, over the course of the day, speakers from the likes of Canva, Xero, Hubspot, Shopify and more will discuss how to create positive impacts within your business using technology.
We hear the success stories of our metropolitan friends more often than the businesses who are further away from the CBD, but this summit is all about shining a light on regional Australia. There will be real life examples of regional businesses to show you what’s possible thanks to technology, but we’ll also help you to figure out how you can leverage all this new knowledge and apply it to your business.
Topics that will be covered include
- Business strategy, tips, tricks and implementation
- How to get your business ‘Cyber Fit’
- Brand experience, design and technology
- Accounting technology
- Marketing technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Ecommerce and online business
- The Internet of Things
- Virtual and Augmented reality
- Stories of local innovation
- This is a virtual event which allows it to be accessed by any startup, scale up or small to medium business across Australia
- It will educate and support those who are curious about the benefits of digital
- It will give you the opportunity to hear about key technologies that will help you be more efficient and support you to grow your businesses.
- You can hear from leading companies, such as Canva, Shopify, Xero and Hubspot on how you can use technology to help your business
Importantly, all sessions will be recorded, so if you can’t make the whole (or even part) of the day on the 27thMay, by registering on the above link you can still access all the content.
To access the event (or recordings for Free) utilise code: MidWesternRGSPass