- This event has passed.
Facebook and Instagram back to basics BOOTCAMP
In this 4 part webinar series (3 hours each) you will learn how to setup use and understand Facebook & Instagram for business.
You will be shown how to use these (Free) platforms to grow your business in the digital world. You will also be shown how to understand these digital sales strategies and campaign designs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* Using Facebook Business Manager (FBM) with Business Suite
* Using FBM portal with Facebook Business Suite
* Ads Manager, • Creative Hub • Audience insights
* Facebook Pixel, • Campaign, Ad sets and Ads
* Budgeting in your marketing strategy using this platform
* Clicks Vs Impressions
* Setting up a (Paid Ad’s) Campaign
* How to understand FB acronyms. Demystifying all the fog about CPC’s, CPR’s, SERPs and reporting
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER
Clive has over 25 years experience with running his own two small businesses, which were built by him from the ground up and continue to operate today. The first company, deals with digital printing and direct marketing including online applications in the form of CRM’s, and the second company is an online international telegram business.
Clive previously worked for Australia Post, starting out as a Postie, whilst completing his Diploma in Transport and Administration. He later became the NATIONAL SALES & PRODUCT MANAGER – Electronic Sales, meeting with utility companies and local council to facilitate Australia Post Electronic Data Interface (EDI) system.
The most important thing is to believe in yourself and never give up ! in either your personal or business life.
There is a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.