- This event has passed.
Everything you need to know about Google my business
In the past year, there has been an exponential increase in the number of search terms triggering local search results. As a result, Google is prioritising it’s Local Map Pack listings above all else, making it the most valuable real estate on search results pages for local businesses.
Join our live webinar to learn about where Google is heading, what this means for your business and how to ensure you get found by customers searching for local products and services.
Local Packs are here to stay
Google has made its intentions clear. Local search results are here to stay. As Google doubles down on this feature, more and more keywords are triggering local results first.
– 88% of consumers who do a local search on their smartphone visit or call a store within a day.
– 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information
– 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase
– 900% increase in “Near me” or “close by” type searches over two years.
– 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results