- This event has passed.
Evaluating your business for change
In a time of uncertainty such as now – after the summer bushfires and the COVID-19 pandemic, what we tend to see are all the challenges that lie ahead, and not always the opportunities that might be available to us if only we looked a little differently.
This interactive workshop will help you discover the opportunities available to you by helping you look at your business from a new perspective. Understand your resources and how they can be used to continue to engage your existing customers and to find new customers.
• Learn how to look at your business and customers with fresh eyes and find ways to help make those tough decisions.
• Learn how to prepare your knowledge and understanding of your business to enable you to put an effective business plan in place for the future.
• Discover what foundations you already have so that you can move forward confidently towards your new normal.
You will leave the session with:
• An understanding of where your business is now and your established foundations.
• An opportunity to explore what is possible for your business.
• A way forward from here with an idea of what your future could look like