Easy video creation for social media
Join us for this engaging session and learn how to enhance your online visibility to reach new audiences. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights and learn how creating short video (reels) is easier than you think!
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• How short video can increase your visibility to new audiences
• Create compelling videos and repurpose them across multiple platforms
• Understand your analytics to make informed business decisions
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER; Kylie Mowbray-Allen
Kylie is a business coach specialising in digital marketing. She brings a lifetime of experience in the media, advertising, marketing, ecommerce and branding space, and just loves to GIVE, GUIDE & SHARE so others can GROW.
ABOUT YOUR HOST; Derek Tink
Derek Tink is a Business Advisor with a focus on regional development. He has experience across a range of industries, spanning agribusiness, tourism, retail and health.
Derek has delivered specialist advice within the region including business development, marketing, digital strategy and organisational management.
A passionate ‘regional local’ who is committed to supporting regional and rural business opportunities. Derek is involved with community groups and charity activities across the region. In addition to his small business experience, Derek holds a Bachelor of Business & Master of Commerce.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
• You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
• Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
• Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who are Business Connect customers.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (check your spam folder as they often go there). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendee’s in due course.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.