- This event has passed.
Diversify your creative income
How many ways can you think of to make money?
Creative businesses often need help to brainstorm all the possible ways to diversify their income streams (especially NOW) and become more financially sustainable.
Diversify Your Creative Income is an interactive online workshop that allows participants to discuss the various general ways that creatives can make money (including services, goods and passive income), and includes practical exercises to help brainstorm those ideas. The workshops examines:
-Identifying your Core and Complementary Skills;
– The Minimum Viable Offering;
Using a Skills Audit to inspire ideas;
– How to identify a ‘good’ idea;
– Helpful resources and more!
The workshop is tailored specifically to creative businesses who are (or want to be) self-employed, and the tips shared are relevant no matter what your profession – filmmakers, writers, musicians, designers, visual artists, performers – all are welcome!
What do I get?
All participants of this workshop also receive:
– Lifetime access to a dedicated Diversify Your Creative Income dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
– Access to a dedicated webpage full of links and resources to help them get ahead in their creative business.