- This event has passed.
Diversify Your Creative Income – COVID-19
Creative businesses often need help to brainstorm all the possible ways to diversify their income streams and become more financially sustainable.
Diversify Your Creative Income is an interactive online workshop that allows participants to discuss the various general ways that creatives can make money (including services, goods and passive income), and includes practical exercises to help brainstorm those ideas. The workshops examines:
– Identifying your Core and Complementary Skills;
– The Minimum Viable Offering;
– Using a Skills Audit to inspire ideas;
– How to identify a ‘good’ idea;
– Helpful resources and more.
The workshop is tailored specifically to creative businesses who are (or want to be) self-employed, and the tips shared are relevant no matter what your profession – filmmakers, writers, musicians, designers, visual artists, performers – all are welcome!
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
– A printed workbook to make the most of the practical exercises;
– Lifetime access to a dedicated Diversify Your Creative Income dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
– Access to a dedicated webpage full of links and resources to help them get ahead in their creative business.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.
Who should enrol? This workshop is ideal for recent graduates, freelancers and creative professional who are seeking new and innovative ways to broaden their financial offerings and improve their business skills.
Who is Presenting?
Award-winning creative industries expert Monica Davidson, a writer and filmmaker by trade who founded the Creative Plus Business Group in 2016. Monica is a skilled facilitator who has helped literally thousands of creative practitioners through the process of starting and building their creative businesses.