- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing & Social Media – Part 2
As Australian businesses re-open through Covid19, the environment is changing. To ensure your business stays relevant and can be found in the digital world, join our specialist digital advisor and discover how you can utilise digital marketing techniques whatever line of business you are in.
Explore how our changing search behaviours influence business interactions online – discover the importance of business directories, the new landscape of advertising opportunities and the range of social media platforms available. And delve into the two most popular social media sites – Facebook and Instagram – discover who actively uses these platforms and how, the use of quality content as an influencing tool, how to use hashtags, tagging and sharing effectively, and get practical examples to generate more engagement.
Part 1 : 10 -11am
Part 2: 2 – 3pm
You will gain:
• Knowledge of some of the most effective online marketing platforms available to small business
• Tips & techniques to maximise your business being found online
• An understanding of how to maximise your social media reach
You will finish the day with:
• Clarity on how to best market your business in the digital environment
• Practical examples, tips and techniques that you can apply in your business
• A feeling of confidence that you can master your digital future