- This event has passed.
Developing Creative Content for Social Media (Part 1 of 2 Events) – COVID- 19
Unlock your creative brain and learn how to develop engaging content for your social media channels.
Join Tanya, our social media whizz, in this 2-part workshop as she increases your knowledge and understanding of social media for small businesses. You will learn how to develop and manage social media channels and stand out in the crowd.
You will learn:
• How to apply key branding in your social media posts
• How to apply your available resources to assist in creating effective visuals
• Copywriting techniques for posting with specific outcomes
You will finish the day with:
• An understanding of building your brand in social media and identifying you target markets
• Knowledge and understanding of the tools and resources available to create social media posts
• Your toolkit for organising social media content and on-line scheduling calendars
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session.
Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
Workshop is FREE. Registrations are essential.