- This event has passed.
Customer service essentials
This Short n Sharp Training session is appropriate for those in roles that need to provide quality service to internal and/or external “customers”, as well as those in need of a refresher.
• Just who are your “Customers” and what is Great Customer Service?
• Establishing your Attitude – Appearance Counts, Staying Energised and Positive
• Identifying and addressing Customer Needs
• Giving Excellent Customer Service over the phone – Etiquette, tips and tools
• Giving Excellent Customer Service via E-mail – Netiquette, tips and tools
• Recovering Difficult Customers
• How you can WOW your Customers Every Time!
Presenter: Margot Gallagher is a Senior Consultant with HR Success. She has extensive experience in human resources and learning and development across a range of private and public sector organisations, including technology, retail, and local government
This webinar is limited to 50 attendees
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for all NSW. Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
The joining link for this online webinar will be emailed directly to you from the Business Connect confirmation email. Please check your junk folder for this email.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.