- This event has passed.
Creating content from content
Are you sick of staring at a blank screen wondering what to post next? Do you want to drive business through your social media but you are so busy working in your business that you just don’t have the time to post?
Once you learn how to create content from content, you can develop a content management plan for your business which will see you spend minutes, not hours, on your social media each week, and still create content that engages your customers.
In this workshop you will learn:
• How to re-use content on different platforms.
• How to create content quickly so that you don’t have to spend time on social media when you really want to be focussed on your business.
• Simple hacks and tech tools to make creating content a breeze!
At the completion of the session you will have:
• A simple check-list for re-purposing content.
• Resources to create content quickly and efficiently.
• A clear content management plan for your business.
About the presenter: Melinda has over 30 years of business experience across a vast majority of industries and is uniquely qualified to provide advice & assistance to clients in the Wollongong region with a particular focus on improving digital business systems and eCommerce solutions. Melinda is a current business owner and has expertise in building websites and is well versed in shopify, WIX and word press and understands the importance of ensuring a seamless integration between a business shopfront and its eCommerce applications. Melinda understands the challenges associated with the current global pandemic and the impact on business and is keen to find ways to assist business owners to pivot their business and find opportunities for success and growth.
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is an online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.