- This event has passed.
Coping with difficult people
Bushfires, drought, floods, Covid-19 – 2020 has it all, creating stresses, personal challenges and an environment where people are on edge and can be difficult to work with.
This session will give you ways to identify and manage people who are difficult at work – colleagues and customers.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Tips to recognise the types of people who make situations challenging
• Strategies to understand and manage them
• Tips not to let them get to you.
At the completion of the session you will discover:
• Strategies for working with difficult customers and colleagues
• Ways to win people over and achieve the results you need
• Tools to set your business up to win post Covid-19