- This event has passed.
Coping with difficult people
Bushfires, drought, storms, covid-19 – 2020 saw it all. These natural events have up-routed many of us, and with the on-going changes to our lives resulting from the pandemic, created stresses, personal challenges and an environment where people are on edge and can become difficult to work with.
This session will give you ways to identify and manage colleagues and customers who you are having difficulty communicating and working with.
In this workshop you will discover:
• Tips to recognise the types of people who make situations challenging.
• Strategies to understand and manage them.
• Tips to not let them get to you.
At the completion of the session you will know:
• Strategies for working with difficult customers and colleagues.
• Ways to win people over and achieve the results you need.
• Tools to set your business up to win post Covid-19.
This online workshop is designed for business owners wanting clarity and direction. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session.
About the presenter – Bruce has over 20 years of experience in helping businesses achieve their goals and has carved a niche that’s lined with diverse qualifications, experience, awards and achievement on both a regional and National level.