- This event has passed.
Conducting market analysis for your business
The Conducting Market Analysis for your Business Webinar is designed for those looking to start a business, start-ups and business owners looking to diversify their business offering. Market Analysis will allow you to understand if you have a viable business offering and requires business owners to define their market segments and compile and analyse data to make informed decisions about your business offering and plan. This webinar will provide the skills to:
– Define what market analysis is and understand where it sits in the Business Planning Process
– Process to conduct market analysis and case studies of what completed examples look like
– Defining a product
– Defining a market segment, vertical and avatar
– Understanding the five forces for your business
– Conducting research on your market
– Using Census Data and ABS Data
– Researching other data from industry
– Compiling your research for a Business Plan or Presentation
– Using market research to inform business decisions
This webinar will be done referencing a Case Study Business, with all tools and templates used being made available to participants. The last 30 minutes of the Webinar will be allocated to a Question and Answer session, where participants can pose business specific questions.
Presenting this Webinar is The Epiphany Group’s Marketing Director, Mychal Whittle. With extensive experience working in Agencies that developed and executed marketing strategies and plans for small business, Mychal understands the marketing channels suitable for small business.