- This event has passed.
Conducting market analysis for your business
In this webinar, we will discuss the importance of conducting a market analysis, the process to undertake this and the significance of analysing data to make informed decisions about your business.
The Conducting Market Analysis for your Business Webinar is designed for those looking to start a business, start-ups and business owners looking to diversify their business offering. Market Analysis will allow you to understand if you have a viable business offering and requires business owners to define their market segments and compile and analyse data to make informed decisions about your business offering and plan. This webinar will provide the skills to:
– Define what market analysis is and understand where it sits in the Business Planning Process
– Process to conduct market analysis and case studies of what completed examples look like
– Defining a product
– Defining a market segment, vertical and avatar
– Understanding the five forces for your business
– Conducting research on your market
– Using Census Data and ABS Data
– Researching other data from industry
– Compiling your research for a Business Plan or Presentation
– Using market research to inform business decisions
Presenting this Webinar is The Epiphany Group’s Head of Marketing, Mychal Whittle. Mychal has extensive experience working in agencies that developed and executed marketing campaigns that align with overarching organisational strategies and business offerings, Mychal understands the marketing channels suitable for small businesses and how to build efficient marketing strategies.
This is a free webinar for people from Western Sydney and has a capacity of 50. All attendees will be sent a recording of the session and any take away materials. Upon signup a link will be sent to you to join the webinar. No advanced preparation is required for this event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.