- This event has passed.
Computer basics for the new business owner
So you want to start your own business, you are great at what you do but you really struggle with computer basics. This workshop is a must for those starting out. This is a back to basics, from the beginning hot little tips to get you started. Don’t let some old computer get the better of you….
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* How to name and find files for easy retrieval and never lose a file again
* Learn the different file types
* How to set up and use a database (EXCEL)
* How to do reports for your accountant (WORD)
* How to work with Internet Banking
* How to use Outlook /Gmail as your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
* How to work with multiple browsers
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About Business Connect: Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.